- Set an intention to surrender your negative habits and patterns to the infinite power within.
- Set an intention to acknowledge and heal past or present resentments. You cannot stick to a resolution while you are blocked by the pain of the past.
- Be compassionate with your resistance to change (it’s not easy) and then give it to God – again and again and again!
- Make it right! Clean up your mistakes, and heal any intentional or unintentional harm you have caused others.
- Forgive those who have harmed you with or without their apology. Forgiveness can be the hardest thing you will ever do – but you can’t afford not to. It’s a process and is not going to happen overnight. Saying that you forgive, and actually being able to do it is two entirely different frequencies. When you truly forgive, you are free – and you know it!
- Be consistent with making the changes you are trying to make. Do the best you can. If you can’t give 100%, give what you’ve got, but do it every day.
- Let go of the “all or nothing” attitude. The need to be perfect is an addiction to procrastination and unnecessarily beating yourself up.
- Give your whole heart, mind and soul to your Higher Power/God, and watch as the miracle of God itself expresses as your life.
- Remember, your prayers cannot convince God to give you your good. Your prayers and the process I’m sharing with you align you with God – which IS your good.
- Now you are aligned with the infinite power within your being that can do for you what you have never been able to do from your limited perspective or ego limited power!
Your New Year’s Resolution is to be the REAL YOU!